ITALIAN LANGUAGE COURSES IN TUSCANY: FORTE DEI MARMIQuality Swiss schooling in Italy
Where land and sea join hands:
rich pine-forests, clean air and blue seas.
Where natural beauty and a fashionable resort meet.
Whatever kind of tourism you’re looking for, Tuscany will offer you modern but also traditional places to spend your holiday.
In this chic and fashionable, but also typically Italian resort of Forte dei Marmi, you will attend an intensive course of Italian, English
or German. Using the language throughout the day in a target-based and efficient manner will permit you to understand what’s said
in the new tongue right away, and to improve your oral and written expression in a short time. You may choose from a study
holiday of one, two, three or more weeks at the time of the year that suits you most.
We are convinced you will enjoy staying with us, and your expressions in the new language you’ll learn with GLOSSA will be as varied
as Tuscany’s many attractions.
OPTIONAL EXCURSIONS AND ACTIVITIES
The optional excursions and activities we propose include transport and one meal per person. The cost of those activities is not included in the course price.
- A visit to the marina and Yachting Club Versilia
- An excursion to visit the medieval castles in the province of Grosseto
- A visit to the ruins of Roselle and Batignano
- A trip to the historic centre of Massa Marittima
- A trip to nearby Pisa and the city ‘s famous Leaning Tower
- A visit to Lucca’s historical city centre
- A walk through the neighbouring pine forests
- Rafting and snorkelling
- Horseback riding
- Meat or fish barbecues
- Lunch or dinner on the beach
- Spa and wellness
Forte dei Marmi lies in the province of Lucca and is surrounded by abundant pine forests and bathed by the clear waters of the Mediterranean all year round. Situated in the heart of Italy, Forte dei Marmi offers its visitors a tourism in step with modern times, but also traditional values, plus all the luxuries you my desire. Coves and islets always make the beaches interesting and fun to visit.
HOW TO GET TO US
From Genoa: Take the motorway A12 southbound, until you reach the Versilia region.
From Milan: Take the motorway A1 southbound, until exit FIDENZA, then continue on the A15 (Operator: Autocamionabile Cisa) until La Spezia, then continue on the A12 southbound until you reach the Versilia region.
From Florence: Take the motorway Firenze-Mare A11 until LUCCA, then continue in the direction of Viareggio until you reach the Versilia region.
From Rome: Take the motorway A1 till Florence, then continue as above.
Step off the train at “Forte dei Marmi-Seravezza” station. Alternative: Viareggio und Pietrasanta stations.
To Pisa airport: “G. Galilei” (at about 35 km distance from Forte dei Marmi). Airport: Forte dei Marmi (only for small planes).
To Florence “A. Vespucci” airport (cat about 105 km distance from Forte dei Marmi).
At each of these airports there is a car rental available.
You may contact us for personalized information about how to get from the airport to Forte dei Marmi.
You can choose between an apartment or a B&B of your choice. Choosing an accommodation is free and without any obligation.
Board and lodging for the teacher is at the expense of the student / participant.
Forte Dei Marmi
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION
Please remember to let us know your preferences prior to February 28th, so we may organize your course properly and in time. You may cancel the course and the corresponding trip at any time. Any cancellation has to be made in writing. A fee will be charged depending on the date we receive your written cancellation at our office in Ascona. A cancellation will result in the following charges:
- For cancellations received up to 30 days prior to departure, 25% of the total amount is due (accommodation plus language course).
- For cancellations received up to 22 days prior to departure, 30% of the total amount is due.
- For cancellations received up to 14 days prior to departure, 40% of the total amount is due.
- For cancellations received up to 7 days prior to departure, 50% of the total amount is due.
- For cancellations received in the last 7 days before departure, 70% of the total amount is due.
- No Show and without written cancellation: 90% of the total amount is due.